View Single Post
Old 2010-01-01, 15:43   Link #1961
TeeHee
I know we have bread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckySovietStar View Post
I was more interested on your take on "what repressed feelings\fears\goals\etc is Beatrice supposed to represents in Shannon's character?", to be frank. Like, that Natsuhi's delusions were in reality her desire for Kinzo's approval, etc.
Likely, what might all the LEAVE GEORGE DON'T TAKE HIS RING HE WILL TERRORIZE YOU IN BEDROOM deal symbolize? I know, this is kinda like trying to make sense out from magical crack, buuut...I always was thinking that this is purpose of supernatural scenes, not just our and Ryu's mindfu(ck/n).
Also, what, Beato forcing Kanon to lick her shoes is Shannon forcing him to help her agenda? If so, this is kinda sad, because poor Kanon get betrayed in the end...
If you want a more proper answer, you will need to give me a day or two to review. I think you might be taking some of these too literally, but I might be able to generate some theories nonetheless. (I'll keep a note book open from now on.)

I will say that I am seeing more and more signs that Shannon could be the mastermind culprit, though I am not 100% convinced. I can hypothesize that perhaps Shannon had a chance to study the occult either as a student of Kinzo or independently (hence the magic circles). After all, she always had access to the entire library of Kinzo's stuff in some form or another. It is also possible that she was in charge of making Kinzo's body disappear... Retrieving Kinzo's ring and writing Beatrice letters would be too easy for her.

I will also explore the possibility of Jessica as the culprit. To me, it's really a matter of picking a culprit and testing a hypothesis to see how it could possibly work.

Edit: Of course, Shannon would only be able to enter Kinzo's room to access his occult library as long as Kinzo allows it, unless Genji decides to lend him a key. But if Shannon is Kinzo's (secret) student, it would make sense.

Last edited by TeeHee; 2010-01-01 at 15:49. Reason: clarification