View Single Post
Old 2012-04-14, 21:38   Link #47
Vicious108

Excalibur scene was pretty cool, but Kirei's smile upon apparently healing Kariya was the best part of the episode for me. Rejoice, Kirei, you've finally learned what pleasure is.

Caster's demise was fitting, much like Ryuunosuke's in the previous episode. Wish we had seen some sort of flashback of him and Jeanne beforehand, but it was an effective scene nonetheless. I'll miss the crazy bastard and kudos go to his seiyuu, Satoshi Tsuruoka, for perfectly breathing life into him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_sora View Post
I'll have to say, the music in this episode seemed to be chosen poorly. An off-day for the music director?
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Aside from the Excalibur scene, the music really was a bit off this time, sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
The Saber part was definitely the highlight of the episode. As much as I love Rider, I didn't really like Rider & Gilgamesh 'discussing' Saber. She outshined everyone in this episode.

Although of course some credit has to be given to Rider ( for stalling Caster) & Lancer (for being chivalrous)
If that's the case, then doesn't Gilgamesh deserve some credit as well? If it hadn't been for him taking care of Berserker at the end, Saber would've been forced to waste Excalibur on him (or worse, given he was about to unload a freaking M61 Vulcan on her), which would have probably left her at Caster's mercy afterwards.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote