View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 01:08   Link #46
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Just means you need to watch more shows. The setup currently is fairly typical of galge and visual novels.

Also just because something is cliche doesn't mean it is bad and you shouldn't take that as a criticism or even use it as one - good execution can turn cliche settings into something enjoyable. Once you watch enough shows and movies you can begin to appreciate this fact.
offtopic:
well i know sometimes really "some cliches" animes can be good like kore wa zombie desuka, nyaruko-san, kioukay senjou no horizon(this is for me 1 of the most-off cliches because even ppls keeping saying who tori have a harem i dont really see he a harem mc because he only have eyes for horizon and only like to sometimes tease the others girls specially neito, isee only a anime with the most amount of couples of anime history and even the history is not focused on the mc he sometimes looks more like a suport character than a mc), mine personal problem with cliches come to harem or triangle romance ones(when they are totally focused on this), because i really hate:

1 - totally undecided MC - who even keep claming they love only 1 girl but aways ending even accidentally flirting with others girls and are unable to say no to the girls
2 - girls who sudendly fall in love with the mc for the reasons most ridiculous:because he talked with her, fall in first sigh, because he recover or get something who the girl let fall or lost, because the mc touched they bobs or see they pants
3 - when the mc need choose a girl in the end all others girls gona take a heartbrake(a few of then really make me mad when this happen)

4 - when he dont need choose for me is bad too because i am a monogamous guy

5 - when the history is just a excuse to show naked or almost naked girls(a hentai disguised in "ecchi" like dakara boku wa H ga dekinai or freezing where the mc is a guy without any personality that only exists for the girls fighting for him or rub him )

i'm fine while is a heavy comedy like kore wa, i hate when they start a good love history and just for "selling" start to mess put many cliche girls they can

going back to topic this episode for me was awesome