View Single Post
Old 2008-04-24, 23:38   Link #4
myopius

I don't really understand what spoilers are supposed to be off-limits in this thread, so I'll just assume that manga and unsubbed raws are what's being referred to.

Well, I really like Zero. He's a really good guy who clearly cares about others. Basically a tsundere.

Tainted? Well, Yuuki mentioned in episode 2 that he has "hatred"... but is it really hatred? We can see he's clearly biased against vampires, but he's never given in to his anger and abandoned his responsibility toward the people around him, although he may have been tempted to do so several times by the stress he seems to be dealing with. He's a prefect so that he can protect the day class, since he's sure that the night class will one day reveal its true nature and attack. Even though he hates vampires, he was clearly looking out for Yuuki's feelings when he threw the chocolates to Kaname.

PreSage, what can he do? I haven't watched episode three yet so I don't know what's happened that he's supposed to do. Last I checked he was stressing out over blood. Do you think he should be trying to solve the problem that's stressing him out?

Edit: Added the extra U to YUUKI.

Last edited by myopius; 2008-04-25 at 00:03.