View Single Post
Old 2011-02-08, 05:27   Link #94
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
I'd be more impressed if you would write it out. The premise is lazy as they come, but what the hey, if you're willing to put the effort to put concept to practice, hats off to you. On the other hand, the IS concept is kinda interesting. I wouldn't mind throwing Rheinhart against it for a fun cat and mouse game, until somebody gets cornered. Then, it'll be time to see who's the Manlier Man in a Dark Cloak (TM).

...Hell, I need some guest characters anyways. If you don't mind, I might just feature Alex in a IS League exhibition match, except since this is IS: For Answer-verse rules, he'd be using a Missing Number IS (namely your titled No. 98 "Belial" whose stats actually mesh well with typical Missing Number designs). Shoot, his profile practically screams LYNX anyways (Warning: he might be a little unhinged, and the onus is on you for picking a name like Belial), so at least he won't be a IS pilot for plot contrivance's sake.

No promises on who wins this doubles bout, but it will be fun.
I ended the "how he gets into the plot" thing quite quickly because I was getting tired. I am currently working on an update for him. This char was originally intended to fit into the original storyline, but I've seen your fan-fic project and though "interesting", so I might right two complete bios for him. Will keep you guys updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Guys, I'm working on an Index page for all the characters and stories in this thread, so if you could link your profiles and state with world you belong to (Canon Universe and JE's Mirror Universe), that would be a big help.

@Saintess: That would help being scientifically correct while writing. Again, it's too deadly to be used in Academy Authorization, but under Presidential I certainly see Sherry and Hokusui (Hockswee) using the RGG launcher component.

@Terminator: Which world would he be on?
He's in both worlds... Although there are different versions that is.
Currently planning for (cannon version is lighter, because his mission partner is still alive). In JE's Mirror Universe, she's dead, and he's much grimmer)