View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 11:12   Link #982
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldlight View Post
Uh, you need to revise your timeline now that KyoAni isn't doing Little Busters!...

Maybe he already did.

I have to admit that piece of news was a shocker for me. Neither KyoAni nor P.A. Works ended up doing Little Busters! contrary to several people's (including my own) expectations. I wonder what this development means for further Key/KyoAni collaboration in the future. Rewrite in particular, if it gets an anime.

<also insert mandatory "Where's my new FMP series?" here>
Yeah, I was definitely proven wrong, and I am really surprised by Key going with J.C Staff. But I guess I'll save those thoughts for the J.C Staff thread or the Little Busters thread. I would have responded sooner, but I went to Anime Boston Friday and yesterday and thus was quite busy.

I suppose the next thing I could be proven wrong on is Hyouka.

Anyway, I don't think I can project anything useful for 2013 yet, but here goes:

Spring & Summer 2012: Hyouka(21 episodes)
Fall 2012: Chuuni-Byou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
Spring 2013: New TBS/Pony Canyon project(Guess: K-ON!!!)
Fall 2013: New Kadokawa project(I really hope this is where more Haruhi anime goes. 2013 is the 10th anniversary of the start of the light novels as somebody pointed in one of the Haruhi threads.)

If more K-ON is announced for 2013, at least TBS/Pony Canyon knows where the money is(SHAFT or Aniplex is another: see more -monogateri anime greenlit to be made). I wouldn't be terribly surprised(and I am expecting it) if TBS/Pony Canyon brought an entirely new project for KyoAni to work on for 2013.