View Single Post
Old 2012-05-13, 05:34   Link #11
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I have to say, these last two episodes made a thought appear in the back of me mind and that was ''When did this show get to be moe?'' Also, I can't really shake the Super Robot vibe this show now has with the Dragon Vagan ''canons'', the AGE-3 transformation and the cheesecake shots in the previous episode

I thought that this was a family show?
Also, poor captain Anus Enus. She looks like a little kid being told off half the time she's on screen and she looked so badarse in the OP as well

Spoiler for :

Oh well, at least the road to her becoming a baddass will be fun to watch, yes? I mean AGE had been good at that, especially with women in the show ... Yes? Anyone?

At least it was nice seeing more of the Asuno clan in this show other than Flit and Kio. Hope to see the rest soon as well so we can get to at least know what Emily and Romary think about what Flit has in mind ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Shanalua is certainly the spy mention in the summary, she's so suspicious even with that pacifist front. Her protip in the Age-3 built-in simulator did guide Kio in the battle though. I wonder if the Vegans are blackmailing her (sister captured).
Yeah, They certainly didn't leave much room for any doubt Really, AGE lacks a whole lot of subtlety when it comes to a lot of it's development ...

Quote:
Wootbit, confirmed as Arisa's son, seem to be a Rody (and Age System) fanboy and the new pilot of the G-Hopper.
Yeah, and also a little punk a**hole. Really have no idea how someone as awesome as Arisa can have a kid this awful. Her genes must have not carried over.

Quote:
The Diva seems to have the same Age-3 vernier technology, floating in the desert.
I think it might be more of tech already implemented in the Diva originally, since I think the AGE-3 tech had been under wraps from the Federation (unless Flit had been working on the Diva without anyone knowing these past years)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
As I was watching the battle between the AGE-3 and the Phantom 3, I kept thinking "This looks like a good time to perform OPEN GET!". And they didn't fail to deliver! See, the Core Fighter system is awesome afterall
I know right? Man, The AGE-3 is going to rock so hard when it makes it's debut in the next SRW

Quote:
my flag sensor kept ticking "KIO x SHANALUA" during that cockpit scene
You weren't the only one

Flit X Yurin / Asem X Arisa unrequited love successor, Victory Gundam underage style GO!

Quote:
if Kio wasn't that young I'd definitely ship them
Nonsense, age has no bearing in this sho-- oh, wait.