View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 19:09   Link #2969
Rickketik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raysoul View Post
I personally think AGE isn't bad.
Yeah I saw that in your sig!

Quote:
I can say it would be on par (or above) with 00 or SEED (not Destiny), which is Good (or bad if you really have high standards).
Not even close I think.. Seed and 00 are better. (Excluding that shitty Movie)
I think Age is on the same leven of WTF-ness as Gundam Seed Destiny, But Destiny has great music and Durandal, the best Gundam villain ever! (Because he actually made sense)

Quote:
Knowing that this would be 49-50 episode anime which revolves around a 100 year war, I have already set my expectations that this would include several timeskips, inconsistent pacing, and few character development for side characters. Still. I think they have developed the main characters enough.
this is not a 50 ep show, it's not a 100 year war, there is no such thing as good pacing in Age... But I think you are right about the character development. One of the good things about Age.

Quote:
Talking about how they executed the story, I think they took an unorthodox approach (3 generation), which apparently (or wierdly), still appeals to me.
The idea is nice, but the execution is mhee...

Quote:
My only gripe with this series is the inconsistent animation quality. Some are bad (specially Gen-1), but others are really good (Zeydra vs AGE-2).
I like the animation of age. It's good. better than Gundam Seed and Destiny, but not Gundam 00 and the new Seed remaster.
Rickketik is offline   Reply With Quote