View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 04:14   Link #2523
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
The DSSA arc finally coming to an end and the next arc will begin soon.

I just got 1 issue here...why the hell everyone know know who are the descendant of te Belka kings! I thoughts those are classified information.
They sure as hell never bothered to hide it with Vivio. And the bloodlines were never classified. It's just that for some strange, weird, whacked up reason that they haven't even bothered to touch on, nobody seems to care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Lulu back in action? I just sped one scene with her new self and I already had enough or her. What happen to her more cool and passive character? She was so awesome because she almost didn’t say anything, now she looks like she sniff cocaine in a regular base.
Cocaine would more likely result in the emotionless doll Lulu. Current Lulu is on speed. Or shrooms. Definitely copious amounts of dopamine though. I do not want to know how many bananas that girl eats.

And I don't miss carbon-copy-of-every-single-Ayanami-clone Lulu one bit, it's perfectly understandable now that she has her mother and a happy life. Though I would have loved to, y'know, see the actual character growth. Not just WHAM BAM! New Lulu!

Which, by the way, we've seen as early as the StrikerS credits. Seriously, rewatch the last episode and look at that smile.

Last edited by Keroko; 2013-02-01 at 04:43.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote