View Single Post
Old 2014-01-26, 21:11   Link #6287
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
you after some thinking, i do kinda of agree with you guys, just wanted a couple of more pages with misaka fight that all, but here my questions

1. Can we all agree that Level 6 Misaka would be Powerful then Othinus Pre-before she got ALL her power back from the lance, cause looking at misaka, she looking very OP

2. please confirm this die hard otaku fan, but do all Old man villians have Japan anime/manga troupe of having hunch back, arm behind their back, BALD, Act nice but totally EVIL, plan ahead of time, and happen to be VERY Powerful?

Cause I cant stop seeing the comparison between Gensei and Master Xehanort

Edit: I don't like to nickpick, i really dont, but i wanna know how they going to end this arc man, I can guess some notion, but still, for it to be never mention in the novel is a let down, unless Misaki did some mind erase thing, that would be a cope out. Well that what happen when you write backward Nomura...I mean kamachi

(Being honest here, i dont even think Kamachi would of know that his series would get popular, so i dont blame him)
Mind erase may not involved after this unless for those who witnessed the event (except Touma, as memory wipe won't work on him). Well, perhaps stopping Raijinkoto is seems impossible right now. For that, we need to look at Kuroko now cause she managed to track down Mitori. Gensei got the limiter code and things may expect to get worse, but it's unclear if Misaki might have overridden the limiter code that may reverse the progress, which is what I'm hoping now cause Mikoto is now untouchable.

The trope of old man villain has hunchback? I doubt there is one.

And, I think Kamachi is trying too hard to make this arc better than Index one. Nonetheless, this arc is quite lengthy, especially the Index LN. Index manga is currently doing the same arc too.

Spoiler: