View Single Post
Old 2011-12-01, 21:21   Link #3
YayPepsi

Loooved this episode! After the last two episodes, which I didn't care for at all, this episode was like a breath of fresh air even though it was quite sad. That sibling fight was awesome - so many people had been waiting for that and it was worth it. I imagine that there's more to come in future episodes. I honestly didn't expect the parents to be dead. Some people called it but for some reason I didn't think the show would go that route. They've been dead for a really long time judging by the skeletons. Who killed them? Maybe someone in Kiga set them up for a fall. Maybe Shouma did it. (I doubt it but who knows, I wouldn't rule out anything in this show.)

I also loved Himari spying on Kanba and then going after him to save him. Whether she loves him in that way or not, she does love him as a brother at least. I hope she manages to save him. My favorite part of the episode was that little flashback at the end where she puts a bandaid on his face. So cute. <3 I want more of that flashback in the next episode and it seems like we're likely to get one judging by the title. The flashbacks of the brothers painting the house was adorable too.