View Single Post
Old 2009-03-09, 04:21   Link #61
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Actually just some kind of advice to some people here, you may or may not follow it:

If the only point or your post in this thread is to rant how bad this show is you might as well not post here. Stop expecting something like Index fighting or Himegami action or whatever since it wont happen. I am seriously tired of reading posts whose only content is "and Index vanished again lol" or "still no Index fighting >_>"
By the same count I can say that if your only intent is to heap praises on the episode, you might as well not post here. That would render this thread rather pointless wouldn't it?

The entire purpose of this thread is to discuss the episode, both the good and the bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Hope to know the reason why Cromwell want's to wage war against academy city in the next episode and what are the other "level 5's" of academy city doing? Guess they don't have any responsibility on protecting the city
Well, we know she's not so much there to fight as that she's after Hyouka... which makes me wonder, what would a Mage want with someone created out of Psychic AIM Fields?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote