View Single Post
Old 2010-01-09, 16:29   Link #86
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Wow. It all depends where we go from here, but there is a lot happening in this one: story in several directions, fighting, seiyuus, interesting characters, strange fanservice, etc.
Spoiler for ep1:
I'll be staying tuned for a while, at least. Not least to hear Sanpei Yuuko, Fujimura Ayumi, Hikasa Youko (Mio), Toyosaki Aki, Kawasumi Ayako, Chihara Minori, Hanazawa Kana, Takagaki Ayahi, Hirano Aya, et al. I liked the look a lot, even if the animation was only middling.

I liked both the OP and, especially, the ED, which is by a group of seiyuus who can all sing (see Midonin's post).

EDIT: Early posts on 2channel hated it, but partly because the network broadcast shows too little in the fanservice. They are waiting for the normally less-censored satellite broadcast. Later in the night, more positive posts are appearing. (It aired at 3:30 am, and now it is around 7am in Japan.) By the way, I discover that I have the correct starting date/time in my winter schedule, but had 4 Jan in my preview post a month ago. The broadcast time changed between then and now. When we get to the beginning of the season, my schedule and Mahou Showtime are usually right, from the Japanese sources.

EDIT2: I've just taken a look at the manga, and I see why some fans were disappointed that there wasn't more nudity, lol. There is plenty in the manga.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-01-09 at 17:55.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote