Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 01:56   Link #23815
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
a thought. Alucard became the way he is because he kept absorbing other demons. What if the masked King tried to absorb Alucard? and the point of his use of FT is to removing Akasha part of the sealing factor from Alucard.
Personally, I doubt that it's such a wise idea, due to the degenerative properties that Alucard's body and blood has - after all, just a single injection of Alucard's tissue, is enough for an ordinary vampire to "fry there brain" and for his body to degenerate into some kind of elderitch abomination, similar to how Alucard looks like.

And Alucard's blood isn't especially different, since ... if you don't have the assistance of the two dark lords (which, is pretty much, the only thing that allowed Tsukune to survive so far...) or you're body doesn't have some natural predisposition to adapt to this blood (like Moka and Akasha), in time ... it would definitely cause you to become "another Alucard"...

So, considering the fact that the Masked King's apparent objective is to take over the world, I doubt that absorbing Alucard is a good idea for him, since considering the properties that Alucard's body and blood have, I think that the author would need to use some, pretty extreme plot twist to explain how someone:

1. could survive this process

2. keep his sanity, more or less, intact .... after the "absorption" ends

Based upon, everything that I said, I think that a scenario like that, has a pretty low chance of actually occurring in the manga.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote