View Single Post
Old 2011-07-10, 01:37   Link #4962
Gooral
Banned

Another observation.

Even after all these years (at least 20) both Rubel and Dae travel everywhere by foot. For some reason they don't use horses or carriages. That's another proof of them not aging. Who knows, maybe they're faster than horses (otherwise I wouldn't see a reason to not use them unless we would blame it again on Yagi's laziness or oversight). In case you would like to bring up the cane - don't. We don't know what experiments he performed. If he blew half of his face off I can't imagine what his leg could look like. BTW, it's another indication of their resistance to death. Having half of his face so injured and not be dead is really something. That might have been his experiment to implant himself with youma or sth like that but to survive such operation would also be something. We don't see any Claymores with faces like him and head is always a critical point.

Edit:

I wonder whether Alicia ate guts? And lots of them. We know that Claymores don't eat much but we also know that ABs eat A LOT. The stronger they are the more they eat and Alicia was pretty strong. Isley was wiping out whole villages (with some help of AEs but mainly he was eating them after exhausting fights since they were focused on his smell) and Priscilla had appetite many times stronger. So I wonder if after her fight with Riful, if she survived, would she need guts to restore her strength? And would she eat them or would Beth prevent it? Previously she wouldn't even make a sweat (even when fighting 11 ABs that Isley sent) since she would need to fight AOs for that but here... MiB would have no scruples with providing her guts or even living food.

While I'm at it, would food they eat make them stronger or weaker depending on what it would be? Are there some steroids that would enhance them? We know Duff ate them since he developed boobs, so Priscilla on steroids would get rid of them and started growing hair all over her body .

Last edited by Gooral; 2011-07-23 at 00:43.