View Single Post
Old 2010-07-07, 15:07   Link #13289
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0h View Post
I'd like to point that Shannon was in the neighboor room too, and only the seal of the door was checked for that room. She could have escaped from the window and with a kanon mask ( not simply necessarly, if the kanon+shannon theory it's true, there's no red that denies Shannon having multiple names ( Kanon, for instance ). When she checks for Kanon, she could not find him because she would check for the person she belive is Kanon, not Shannon ( who could have been in the closet instead )

As support of my theory, the only 2 red truth Battler used.

# The neighboring room was certainly sealed, but at the time of the logic error, only the seal on the door was confirmed to be intact.
# The people who were in the neighboring room at the time it was sealed were Hideyoshi, George, Kumasawa, Shannon, and Nanjo. And, there were exactly five people in the neighboring room. No one other than the people corresponding to those five names existed! All names refer only to the actual people!

if this theory fails, RED me!
Well duh. That's why people think it has to be Shkanon. The thing is the red has only started supporting it now. The problem is there is a blue truth seal on the window. And for that to be true you have to ignore the blue truth seal or say it was removed later.

Honestly people don't think it's denied they just think it's too obvious and convoluted, and lame. I've read some text in the duel that suggests Erika ghost too.

and your wrong there is this red The only one who can claim Kanon's name is the person himself! and you have to twist it to either say "Shannon had his name the whole time" or "claiming names is not the same as inheriting them" for shkanon to work.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote