View Single Post
Old 2006-02-25, 08:03   Link #195
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
thought the ep was intresting seeing Arika and Mashiro end up with midori and crew. Also the new gem that will allow any girl to become to An Otome thats geat but just because you recieve a robe doesnt mean your fighting skill will change you still need to train to master the suit. I also think that the stones will have some type of side effect on the girls. The truth about what to Rena was finally reveled and the person who kuilled her was the one who told. I am surprised that Arika kept her cool hopfully Aswald is not misusiing her body cause thats just wrong. ShizuruXTomo well i guess well have to wait and see we know that Shizuru loves Natsuki if anytjhing were to happen i think it was just be a way for her to escaped in other words use her. last and very funny leave to Natsuki and Nao to get arrested for indecent exposure i mean damn, did anyone else notice the thong?

Sorry if some of this doesnt make sense i had oral surgury and i am totally druged up rignht now becasue of the meds