View Single Post
Old 2008-06-12, 15:46   Link #95
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Exactly, the strongest point a Sheryl ending can muster is that this is Kawamori's show. I don't blame you at all. There was nothing in the story that indicates a Sheryl ending is stronger than a Ranka ending. There was nothing to counter
As far as I'm concerned episodes 5-8 form a base for Alto & Sheryl similar to how episodes 1-4 did the same for Alto & Ranka. It's a gradual build up and it looks like they're taking it in turns. I really don't think that Sheryl can fully take action until she realizes she might lose him (and even than she'll be conflicted because she's friends with Ranka) so that's why I'm happy to see things going the way they are.

Quote:
When I said 'sneak out' I meant, Alto was willing to make time to listen to Ranka even at the cost of making the crew wait and disrupting the production. Sheryl practically had to scream at him to get him back lol That's saying something considering how non-compliant he is to everyone.
You have no idea if they were setting something up and during the call it was done, you should know Sheryl takes her work seriously so I doubt she would've let Alto talk for 5 mins on the phone when things were ready to go.

Quote:
Alto's either hot or cold. 80% of the time, he's out there pissed off, bored, or wallowing in self-pity lol It's only when he's alone with Ranka that he gets to routinely exercise his warm personality. Besides, paper airplane poke assault? Head patting? Piggyback? Warm smiles? Gentle intonation? It's a change in behavior as far as I can see.
Yes he was like this with Ranka in episode 6, oh wait it wasn't Ranka.. who was it... um I'm sure the name will come to me...