Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-25, 22:56   Link #621
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
What the heck? H. P. Lovecraft is rolling around in his grave somewhere. It seems there's nothing sacred in Japan. This is definitely not for me. Dropped.
Apparently tongue-in-cheek comedic parodies are not for you. Or you just have too high standards. Anyway I'm not surprised at all at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
I could only imagine how the entire Great Race of Yith and their nemesis will look.
Well the Elder Things have already been shown in the background, ditto with the shoggoths (SAAAYAAAAA). I wouldn't be surprised if we even have something on the Mi-Gou too in the future, but I'd like to see more Great Old Ones or Outer Gods added to the cast. Like Atlach-Nacha/Atko for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
... and she looks like she is well fed, she looks like she just has devoured six investigators...
Can be taken SO out of context, given the glamour chosen for this series. Busty cleavage-showing mature meganekko? I think that hit several fetishes already.

On a more serious note, Nyar-o slaughtered a bunch of Old Gods in the Dreamlands. But if I remember right didn't Nyarlathothep have a bunch of them under his protection in the Mythos?

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2012-04-25 at 23:16. Reason: Thoughts as I go
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote