View Single Post
Old 2008-08-18, 22:41   Link #183
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Seriously damn, major turn off(for me anyway), I can't believe they didn't put any romance in there.
I was really glad they didn't, the last thing the game needed was a mediocre attempt at officially pairing Yuri and Estelle up. There's enough little bits for people to argue they should be together - side conversations and the like - but if you're expecting something outward like a kiss or whatever you'll be disappointed. It sounds kinda bad but Yuri pretty much loves everyone - the whole party is like one weird extended family that look out for each other and I really liked that aspect. Probably the one most outwardly affectionate to Estelle is Rita actually Well, in her somewhat tsundere way.

As for the semantics, I said that because I'm only up to the final dungeon. They could go out into the sunset arm in arm and get married in the ending for all I know, I haven't played that far. I'll take back my answer if anything like that happens when I beat the final dungeon tomorrow (spent most of today getting a couple of outfits and farming grade for my second playthrough and was too sleep deprived to continue by the end), but I seriously doubt it.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote