View Single Post
Old 2008-08-20, 13:40   Link #188
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamidori View Post
Yea, he's...pretty unique.

Both the way he acts and the way he talks, argh. *headesk* Someone stop him from mixng English words into the sentences. T_T
But that's the whole fun! Oh well, I liked him anyway.

Just got hold of the OST and found a plausible reason why the soundtrack is pretty bad as well. It seems they did half of what I wanted them to - got rid of Shinji Tamura - but replaced him with a guy called Hibiki Aoyama, according to the OST booklet, who it seems is even worse. On that note, if anyone is thinking of getting the OST before they've actually finished the game, do not look in the booklet if you don't want to be spoiled. There are some really huge ones in there. A lot of the tracks I liked sound even better on the OST, actually, especially the final boss music which sounds absolutely fantastic.

As another note, the difficulty options on this game are easy, normal and hard, with unknown unlockable via the grade shop. There is no very hard. Unknown also happens to be insanely hard if you didn't inherit anything. I went for just 10x exp and inherit titles, lost the tutorial battle and was doing 1 damage to the enemies in the first area. Finally managed to beat the first boss... at level 20 after lowering the difficulty to hard up until about level 14. I'm really not looking forward to some of the later ones that hit hard on normal as it is. 閃覇嵐星塵 anyone?
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote