View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 00:46   Link #187
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
I meant in terms of supporting/side characters. In fact, not counting ignorable homestead characters, I don't believe there's a single female character outside of your mother with more than 5-10 lines in this game. Maybe the wise-woman of your village.
The problem with Video Games and movies these days you either have a sausage fest or one where the woman is the top gun and every guy is a moron.

As Yahtzee once said, "rather than being mother teresa or a baby eating monster...couldn't we have something that's between them?"

Quote:
And, yes, there are a few forced stealth missions (failure on detection), but when it isn't enforced, it's far easier to just wade in and press counter, attack or counter, break until there are a pile of bodies around you. Brute force should be the harder path, and nigh near impossible, with stealth and actual assassination rewarded. There's never been an easier AC game than AC 3. Which, if the story wasn't complete shite, I wouldn't have minded so much.
Yeah I wasn't so bothered by it in AC but then in AC2 when it got to the point you can just wade in and do so and so it's just.....not an assassin game at all.

I'm also curious as to why guys like Ezio and Altair got like 3-4 games and Connor only got 1. From what I'm reading the game suffers from that.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote