View Single Post
Old 2009-06-06, 02:56   Link #58
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by faervas View Post
I would not call it Bland. I would say subtle. This episode is actually very important in the series, as someone said earlier "it shows us how far the girls have grown as a group". important stuff has happen and it's shown to us.
This entire show is anything but subtle. That's part of the problem it has going on with it's gags and character interactions for some like me. And I still don't have that sense of comraderie between the girls that I am probably supposed to be getting from all of this. All I've gotten is each ones individual character gag and how that relates to another given character and I will say that the only episode to even began to hint at trying to approach the idea of the girls sharing some sort of bond as the K-On club was episode 08 during the performance. And it just happened to be all sorts of cliche rather then subtle or sincere.

Show is honestly about as deep as a wading pool that just sprung a leak in the liner when it comes to the characters and their relationships with each other, but I suppose it is what it is.