View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 04:40   Link #3394
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Let's just hope the "author's pet" is put on the leash so the others can shine since their character developments and back stories are a hell of a lot more interesting anyways.

What's sad is, he doesn't seem to want to dig deep into his more interesting characters or maybe he's just not capable of it since he would prefer to write lame shenanigans over actually resembling something of a decent storyline. He could of had them compete in a tournament without any interference. How about that as a concept?

Sadly enough, I think most of us are asking way too much from him anyways.

I'll just say this. Let him write his fan fiction and be done with it. lol

It just makes me sad of the potential that this series could have been if he wasn't so blatant with his favorites and just write a proper storyline without splashing too much of his own personal preference everywhere and just drowning the pages with it to the point the he gets called out by the whole community.

I'll be blunt. He deserved it and he needs an editor that isn't him.

I know this is a harem series, so I'm not asking for a deep philosophical storyline that questions the lives and beliefs of the people in the IS universe or anything like that. I just want to see something that pushes the story forward.

I'm still a fan of the series, but I'm not a fan of his mindset as a writer. That's all.

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2012-12-14 at 04:59.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote