View Single Post
Old 2006-06-15, 21:43   Link #233
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Had to give it a 10 it was damn good. I am giving it a 10 for 3 reasons. the space battle was great i thought it was really funny how each charcters personalities relflected on how their fleets and uniforms looked. First the whole talk about how Kyon and Haruhi trust each other was great, it made sense and i think it even made Kyon think a little bit more about what exactly is between Haruhi and himself. 3rd had to be Nagato not only for her super uber hacking ability but the fact that she showing more and more emotion as time passes. The look in her eyes when she was working on the computer and the happy look and moving fingers when the computer club asked to stop over sometime made me like her even more. Kudos to Kyon for stepping in and letting her make her own deicsion.

Oh yeah i totally think the SOS should just go ahead and invade the computer club and make them servents this is the second time they have lost give it up. Not to mention the super vicious drop kick from Haruhi......... I call it the Super SOS Haruhi Special Drop Kick

http://www.badongo.com/pic/215087