View Single Post
Old 2013-02-17, 11:48   Link #1461
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
True, Ddraig would be the first one to notice a Dragon King in his immediate vicinity, and of course he would tell Ise. Also if she was Tiamat, and found some way to hide her aura, and if it was true she hated Ddraig she would probably attack Ise, or if she were to love Ddraig, but he misinterpreted that as hate she wouldn't help Asia become closer with his current host.
It depends on what her personality is like. All when know is Ddraig thinks she hates him and he really doesn't want to deal with her. If she is a Tsundere she might not be a jealous type her anger might just have been from Ddraig just not getting the hint since he seems to be so focused on competing with Ablon that he doesn't seem to notice much of anything else. She might also love to tease people she likes and given how he reacts to being called the oppai dragon someone like that would be his natural enemy (note this is Kiriyuu's personality), and the context of Ddraigs quote in vol 4 makes it sound like he thinks she hates him because she makes his life difficult in this case sending the rest of the dragon kings to meet him and since He really isn't on bad terms with any of them it seems it has more to do with him feeling embarrassed. I'm not sure it is likely but it is far from imposable. One of the ways that what Azazel said about Tiamat in the last book could be taken as she is so good at blending in that the factions have no idea where she is.

While I'm not claiming she is there are enough small details that make me think it is not as imposable as others are saying.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.