View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 05:47   Link #2038
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Blaaaaagh, backlog of a thousand profiles. Excuse me for not replying to them all, but I just woke up and finished reading them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Riiiiiight....I had this picture engraved in my mind, so I simply had to draw it!

I'm not sure if you can qualify this as NSFW, but I'll put it in spoilers anyway, just to be safe...
Spoiler for Maren with ears and tails:

Well, this took about an hour to draw, due to some inexperience in drawing feet and how to fluidly draw the bed sheets (yes, she's on a bed!), and I also haven't drawn tails for a long time.

Anyway, there it is, maybe now I can work peacefully
This picture can be summed up in one single word: Moooeeeeee!

Damn Maren is cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yosh!

Ore no Taan!

Mai Enna's Profile, Part II up, more of Mai's personality. Supposed to be much longer to include device info and spells, couldn't help it though

Spoiler for length:

And for preview of next chapter:

Spoiler for Mai's Device Released:

Accursed Crozius! +500 points in überness to Mai!

But a girl with a seemingly unknown past.... I'll need to find out more. If she's 'tainted' by chaos, so to say, then I can see a major atraction point for Keroko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And now for more artwork, this time made by Most Awesome Artist FlameSparkZ (). This is a request drawing, behold his divine awesomeness!!!!

Spoiler for Mai Enna:
Jealousy levels rising.... I definetely wish I could draw that well. Most of my art (if I take the time to draw something) take about 12+ hours to finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
As promised, after a few minutes, i bring you

Spoiler for The First Three Sighted Key Devices:
Having difficullity to decide between the gun or the bow.... Probably the gun, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
If Hayate were there and did about as much as she did against Armstrong I don't see how she could bring any difference to the outcome She's probably the easiest of Aces for Serge with her ridiculously long casting time I'm not sure about Keroko and the way some of her powers work though. Also for every case the Aces have to learn to attack together - 1 on 1 isn't the best strategy when you outnumber the enemy Anyway, it's not the point - AO needs somebody's cooperation, not a pile of dead bodies around, as it can't move without a host
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
About Keroko, I'm sure she would be quite a handful given her Neltharion powers. Kha would definitely also pose a greater threat due to his more unique abilities. And Hikki would definitely be deadly; USB already declared him as having a more powerful Linker Core than the three non-OC Aces, not to mention having Time haxx.
From what I read, using Neltharion's power would actually put her at a disadvatage. Ethereal Mode attacks are highly destructive, but purely magical in nature, and Ion Cannon Breaker has a long casting timer (hence the increase in defense in Ethereal Mode) all in all very similar to Nanoha's standard combat routine (big attacks, make things go boom) so unless Neltharion's corrupted energies can 'burn' through the Aether Threads (overpowering them, in a way, but this is up to An Hero) we're looking at a similar situation as Serge's battle versus Nanoha. Not to mention that Neltharion's power is actually dangerous to use for a prolonged time. It's like acid, you can dilute it to reduce its negative effect, but you can't get rid of it completely.

On the other hand, Dragon Soul and Seismic Charge have low casting timers, but are mainly spells destructive on a large scale, which would make it hard for Serge to manipulate the spell. For example, Seismic Charge looks like a red version of this weapon (around the 00:40 mark and one more at the 10:00 mark, simply replace the bomb with a red blast and picture the explosion red. Keep the cool sound ). If it explodes, I don't think Serge can manipulate the entire wave.

But here is Keroko's biggest advantage: In a 1 on 1 battle, she doesn't 'plan', she acts (and from what I read, Serge can read planned attacks). Most of the times her body acts before her mind even realizes what it is doing, catching up miliseconds after. This was what gave her a huge advantage during the Keroko/Tesla fights, as by all means Tesla was a superior oponent. It's also a near essential skill for a dog-fighter. So while Serge might hold the advantage early in the battle, if he allows it to drag on, Keroko will not plan, she will react to Serge's moves and do so with nigh-impossible speed. It's a form of battle sense, you could say.

If you've got questions about specific attacks or elements, though, by all means ask.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-06-17 at 06:01.