View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 12:17   Link #69
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
He doesn't know how to explain magic to her (remember this is AC and Mikoto's no magician to know that), and he doesn't even understand himself how would one being struck by that spell be like
But he could have said in one sentence not to touch the pole that it's dangerous. She knew something fishy was going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Most of them can be charted down as just 'it's a show' but for these two i can answer.
Yes, which is why I enjoyed it. Every episode has stuff which I can question but this one just had so many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
For the basket poles, refer to this scene:
Ohhh... good catch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Funniest part of the episode was Touma's astonishment that Oriana found out he was following her. Hell, he might as well have been giving her a piggyback. He needs to brush on them detective skills better and less on those flowery soap box speeches...
That is 100% truth. Not to mention it's common sense not to follow too closely to someone. It's funny how the biggest mistake characters make are following to closely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Still, her curiosity on Touma's power doesn't exactly give her any "rights" to keep persuading him to face her in a fight... other than that I just don't feel there was any reason at all
Well, the reason is this: "Tsuuunn."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
This is the problem I have here, quite plainly his IB has managed to cancel out all forms magic and abilities. I don't see the need for him to be told every time to use it.
It's one of the consistencies of the series I've actually come to like from this series. His IB is said to cancel anything and so far it's done just that.
Even if Touma had some doubts which I would guess were pretty small anyway, he'd be jumping in stopping whatever anyway. This ep didn't portray that very well at all.
Exactly!! How many times has he used the Imagine Breaker!? He was told every time to use it. Did those magic feathers blow away his common sense too?

Quote:
On another note I know why Touma is so pissed off at Oriana.
See Fukiyose promised Touma some "funtime" that night but because of the what happened to Fukiyose, Touma's got no fun to be had that night

Spoiler for NSFW:

Therefore he'll have Oriana step in for Fukiyose
Yes... thumbs up indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Touma approves! Now lets leave those two alone while they get busy. I watch.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
It's not the pole that's harmful -- it's the Shorthand flashcard stuck to the pole. Touching the pole with Imagine Breaker wouldn't accomplish anything (you need to touch the flashcard itself), and there are lots and lots of people there delaying access to some poles for them to investigate all of them in a timely manner.
Not to mention the pole is tall. The card could have been stuck anywhere on it. Thanks to Mr. Machina it was in hands reach.