View Single Post
Old 2014-01-10, 00:51   Link #42
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
and now she has to go thru all japan gathering back up her kamui.
Shouldn't be too difficult to find them. She's got a way of tracking them (the left over scrap of Senketsu, which if my plot sense doesn't fail me, either has more Banshi than the others, or has [n]one but still manages to communicate with Ryuko in some way), and odds are the captured remains will be delivered to the Four Devas. They're the only ones who haven't been given their final Goku Unis, remember? That also suggests that Inumuta (the only one remaining in Honnouji) will be the first to fall. That should shake up the intel and communications for the other three, which could have interesting consequences if Kansai aren't quite the pushovers that might be expected, considering the Devas are somewhat depowered right now...

My guess is that Ryuko fights Inumuta to get his portion of Senketsu back, helped, of course, by Stripper-sensei and Inumuta's own portion of Senketsu. The resultant kink in the information chain disrupts the efforts in the other cities, allowing the Kansai forces to gain enough of a foothold that Ryuko has to fight through them to get to the other three Devas, who will of course have their own "SenGoku" Uniforms by that time (anyone with a moderate understanding of Japanese history will understand that pun and the high likelihood that the show itself will use it).

Which is all part of Satsuki's plan, of course... ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
...I also realized how the plot handled Mako was really smooth: She got Mako caught by the Discipline Committee and sent to battle. Convenient way to shuffle Mako into the next areas Ryoko will be appearing...
Mako/Ira flag raised, BTW.

Even Gamagoori knows she's more likely to be a hindrance than an asset on this trip, even as a grunt, but he still couldn't put her in Time Out... How sweet... ^_^

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2014-01-10 at 01:11.