View Single Post
Old 2012-06-12, 17:17   Link #187
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
He said this. ^
That was translated as "fickle"? It was... meaning as something a little more misogynistic and nasty. I suppose it carries the same idea.

The Japanese audience are hating/bashing Mikono like no other Kawamori heroine before. I mean the western fandom has hated some of his heroines (Ranka, Minmay, Myung, etc) but they were popular in Japan (in particular Minmay!). Not such thing with Mikono, it seems. This seem to include the own series staff, including Amata's voice actor.

Mikono is a little useless and badly written (like... the majority of the character who aren't called Mykage. She could have been a lot more interesting in the hands of competent writers), but the vitriol is pretty surprising.

Yeah, the series' writing is awful. They were all interesting characters before they ruined them with shoddy execution... But it's like a trainwreck, I can't help but watch. I'll always remember fondly the enjoyable first 13 episodes cour.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"