View Single Post
Old 2011-03-06, 11:52   Link #91
Stefkov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
From Volume 6= We learn that Kazakiri Hyouka is made up of all the AIM fields produced by all the Espers of Academy City. And the AIM Diffusion Field is also called the [Imaginary Number District]. btw a similar creature was also born from gathering a large number of AIM in one place - AIM Burst (Railgun, notice the halo?). Over here it was also hinted that the creation of a new artificial heaven would screw with the set laws of all magic.

From Volume 5 = We learn that the Testament supercomputer can input a 'virus' into the Misaka Network via Last Order that can affect all the Sisters. Kihara did the same thing here by imputing the [Angel] virus code and Hyouka is affected by the AIM fields of ALL Espers including Last Order's, the virus transmitted from Last Order warped the entire [Imaginary Number District] into an Anti-Magic field, and change [Kazakiri Hyouka] into a full Artificial Angel [Fuse=Kazakiri].

From Volume 3 = We learn that the Misaka Imoutos have been spread throughout the world, by using the Network and the clones as a sort of AIM transmitting station, Aleister can cover the world with the [Imaginary Number District], effectively wiping out all Magicians on the planet.
This was on the last page so sorry for quoting but thanks for the clarification. I remember that creature from Railgun, now that you mention it. So AIM is the stuff that all espers give off, the diffusion field is... something that negates the AIM field? I thought that [Imaginary Number District] was a place within the city.
Is Testament the computer near where Aleister is floating upside down? It's just the supercomputer that is behind the scenes in the city?

If the Imoutos were part of the plan to cover the world with the [Imaginary Number District] then why were hundreds of thousands killed by Accelerator again? To turn him into a Level 6 powerhouse to fight against the magicians?

Damn Index's story is much better than I thought it was.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote