Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-10, 23:05   Link #24743
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Yes, it's true. We will kill ourselves to ensure that we win in the end. That's why Alucard wants to be killed by an 'extraordinary human'. We all know humanity is incompetent as a whole - it's the special ones that are born that really move and shake things up. Those are the ones that stand out.

Tsukune is still considered 'human' because he has the 'heart of a human'. Everyone can call him a 'monster' now but it will eventually fall back to what Akasha was - a monster on the side of the humans.
Not exactly humanity isn't incompetent as a whole just played to be incompetent in most fiction then again if we aren't played that way we lose certain naive moral bit in warhammer 40k humanity are played not incompetent but we are also damn near villainous considering that humans in that fiction have eradicated entire planets and species.

as for special ones i don't believe in that at all no such thing as special.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote