Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-21, 21:10   Link #650
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Wow, way to go Dany. She just did everything I've been wanting her to do this season in 8 minutes. She's definitely shot up to be tied with Arya as my favorite character now. If her story hadn't been so god awfully boring in season 2, she'd be the clear #1.
Yeah, she's kind of always been my favorite of the would-be or presently-are ruler tier of characters. Ned and Robb are good too, but not as interesting. I wonder if she'll reassemble a Dothraki horde to join her unsullied army, that would be god mode (plus I was looking forward to seeing the Dothraki in action, as of right now they just kinda seemed to fall out of the plot).

For non-rulers, Varys is also a pretty awesome character, and quite ruthless as of what we saw this episode. Eh, I dunno if I could choose an overall favorite, lots of good characters with very different traits I find appealing. That's one of the main reasons the series is so good.

I like Marjorie and her Grandma, but their presence doesn't undo the douchebag Joffrey + Cersei factor, so I hope Robb or Daenyrys somehow take down the crown.

Actually, probably the only 'ruling faction' I don't really have any strong feelings for is Stannis. Fire woman's magic is interesting, but that plotline has been kind of boring.

Also happy that jackass guy got killed by the Nights' Watch. Too bad to see Mormont Senior die, though, he was pretty cool.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote