View Single Post
Old 2012-02-12, 18:43   Link #225
monsta666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
^No I wouldn't. But if I were Kouichi I would start to demand answers long time ago especially after everyone are mentioning curses behind my back and are acting weird all the time. Also class can't expect him to ignore someone for no reason without any kind of explanation or hint. And how can he follow the rules if he never got them?
I think some of the class were tempted to tell him but there would have been strong peer pressure not to do so. Not only from classmates but also from parents particularly if the guy was new and was going away soon. I suppose they hoped nothing would have happened and so not telling would be a non-issue. That didn't happen and by the time the first death occurred they felt it was too late to say anything as interacting with the "ghost" would simply spur more deaths as the curse runs its course. Since ignoring him is a known countermeasure to halting this curse they just figured it was in the best interests of the group to ignore him even if that was cruel on the individual.

Sure it is unfair for the guy and maybe it could have been handled better but like some classmate said earlier: what is done is done. We cannot change the past. The time to tell him was right at the start but that opportunity was squandered.

Quote:
Also it is dumb that they still keep the cursed class. New principle excuse doesn't work because deaths started way back in the past.
Now I am surprised by them keeping the class too. But I guess this is just a anime series so this detail can be overlooked although maybe they may explain why class three was not simply abandoned and they just expanded the other classes to absorb the excess students. The other alternative if people were paranoid enough was to open another school or make kids go to a school outside town. I suspect a combination of the above would be taken but well we wouldn't really have a anime series if people behaved in this more logical manner. So some suspension of disbelief is required at least on this end.

Quote:
And especially to hardcore fans who don't like my negative comments, if shows were to be watched only by those who LOVE them, every single one would have a perfect score then and we would have millions of garbage. So learn to deal with those who disagree with you. And at least try to bother to mention your name when neg repping. Saying that I'm idiot really doesn't help the issue, just shows how narrow minded some people are here.
That is cool. Sometimes it is useful to hear some critical comments and this is especially true for lurkers who will trawl through old series to see if it is worthwhile to watch a series. I know I do that and sometimes actively look for the odd negative point as people have a tendency to gloss over the bad points and only talk about the good thus creating a positive bias for the series.

However - and this is only from my experience in other forums - ranting on and on about how bad a series is can be annoying for other posters in the thread. This is particularly true if the person does not provide constructive reasons for the negative posts which is the case for the majority of cases although not for you. So that is why people have a beef with it. As long as you are critical but civil towards other posters you should not run into too many problems. But all this is just my opinion. Take it for what it is worth and my opinion is absolutely worthless and comes free with charge! :P