View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 18:34   Link #34
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
First thing I thought when I saw the giant white box was KETSU!

Sasuke did not react badly when Itachi mentioned Naruto's name, so that means he hates konoha more then naruto right?

I'm hoping that they will come into an understanding when Naruto agrees with him that Konoha needs to be destroyed, but not physically, he will tell sasuke to believe in him for when he becomes hokage will destroy the old konoha(system) and build a new one. since it is Naruto we are talking about maybe he will destroy the whole ninja world(system) and rebuild a new one through Will-Of-Fire no Jutsu of course.

Also it seems that all that was needed in the end,was Sharingan Genjutsu to learn how to the seal to stop edo tensei, my question is: is it Itachi that will do the seal or will he have Kabuto do it? Either way that means that Edo Tensai's Weakness is Genjutsu(really high level of course), the only reason that Kabuto thought his Jutsu was undefeatable was because he was counting on his invulnerability to Genjutsu. Which brings the other question, does Tobi/Madara know izanami as well, if so he never considered Kabuto a threat?

one more thing, the translation i read: "Onooki you little shit" caught me completely off guard, lmao guess madara is really much older than them after all

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote