View Single Post
Old 2014-01-04, 04:15   Link #964
Baron-Zara

I'm loving chap3 so far.

First part was awesome with Rugal and Bennia. Damn the Sitri group will be really tough to beat now. These 2 are pretty damn amazingly strong. I can see Bennia being Kiba's rival while Rugal vs Koneko. But yeah, impressive. Didn't expect the half werewolf-half witch thing. Makes him all the more interesting ^^

Koneko or Shirone's part to be precise was awesome. She really looks hot *A*...Loved her ability. Gonna be quite OP when she masters it XD...And Ise's gonna have to be careful. He won't be able to touch those oppai without dying XD Unless she manages to modify her abilities a bit which she'll ofc want to do since she wants Ise's D XD...She was so cute when she was asking him how he thinks of her getting big and that she'll get like this when she's older so she's gonna be his bride >.< Nice aggressiveness Koneko-chan <3

The fight against Grendel was pretty epic! Loved the team work. Damn this dragon is crazy XD Loved Xenovia+Kiba swift combo. Rias's new ability is BA! Other than the time it needs which can be covered by her group buying time I don't see anyone surviving that. Shit! It just sucks u in and disintegrates ur body O_O...Now that was awesome. Grendel is still insane though still talking with half his face XD

Finally the fight until now with Crom has been pretty nice. Vali joining in was nice. Because it would be BS if Ise can win alone. Vali doesn't seem in top condition though. I wonder what happened in his fight against Euclid? Did he win or was it just a delay the fight type of thing? He did use lots of his stamina so it must have been a pretty tough fight. Ise's new ability is pretty awesome ripping his wing off. I didn't expect Crom to be that type of fighting maniac to the degree that was explained here. He hasn't been destroyed at all and has been journeying the world observing everything while training. No wonder he's OP! I wonder how they'll deal with him since the nxt chapters title is about Rivezem so they'll be done from him?