View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 15:45   Link #5
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
G-senjou no Mahou: thriller/mistery, with a lot of suspense, 5 routes, settled at school: you are the son of a boss of yakuza, who, while fucking around at school, have a company. There are some weird happenings, regarding a certain Devil (Mahou), who... You aren't left with many choices, since it's more like reading and once in a while making a decision, which is even easy, but the story is very cool. I enjoyed it very much

Canvas 2: don't mind the "2", it's a totally different story. You are a teacher in his early twenties, but the game makes you feel like you were a student, because you are lazy and always fucking around. There are like 8 routes, and here there are fuckloads of choices you can make. It got some touching moments, enjoyable game overall. However, once you finish the first 2 routes, doing the others will be very boring, so i suggest you pick up the main routes (Elis and Kana), that are the best (imo).

My experience stops here. I wasn't able to find any other FULLY translated title. Have fun (the first is better plotwise, but the second lets you play and interact WAAY more)
If you want more, check the TL;Wiki website and you find a number of visual novels that would fit for your tastes or not.
If you like Steins;Gate, you could also do with Chaos;Head (but I understand you have only watched the anime version of S;G) : Play the game first, then watch the 12-episode TV anime. It has some romance in it.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote