View Single Post
Old 2011-10-21, 10:45   Link #13
justsomeguy

There are way too many shows this season, and to make matters worse, most are 2-cour so there's no room for new shows next season.

Shana III: I admit that I did not watch II attentively. But since this season is the last, and begins right in the middle with Yuuji already gone, I will watch just to see the end.
8/10 so far.

Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai: I'm still watching, and trying to understand why people like this crap. Worst OP of the shows I'm following, too.
7/10 for now, but will likely go down.

Guilty Crown: I don't understand why people are criticizing this show for lack of originality or deepness when we're only two episodes in. Even if those never show up, this will still be a good action show.
8/10 so far, but can go anywhere depending on how the plot turns out.

Persona 4: A questionable first episode that really needed to be double-length, but it's getting better by the episode.
8/10 so far, if it keeps improving might get 9/10 by the end.

Gundam AGE: It's Gundam, hell yeah! Looking past the kiddy character designs and the generic main mecha, the plot looks like it might go deeper than expected with some really shady business going on.
9/10 so far.

Fate/Zero: This show took the exact opposite approach of P4, with a lot of talking and buildup before any action. Knowing through F/SN that this story will end badly for the characters keeps me watching.
8.5/10 so far.

C3: A bad first episode that did not remotely resemble what the show would turn out to be in the next couple, but since this belongs in the same genre as Kore wa Zombie and Itsuka Tenma, I'll keep watching to see which end of the spectrum it ends up at. Endless Story rocks.
8/10 so far.

Mashiro-iro Symphony: Hey, I enjoy watching h-game adaptations, but I've yet to see anything different about this one yet, other than the odd first episode. Love the ED, too.
8/10 so far.

Horizon: I read the background information. The drug-induced plot still doesn't make sense. The characters are fun to watch though. Still don't know if I'll follow this show.
7/10 for now.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote