View Single Post
Old 2009-10-29, 11:47   Link #302
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

1. "ano onna" -- I'm ready to stand corrected, hopefully as soon as possible, but I was probably the first person to agree with Shinji103, so I had to be honest and say what I heard this time. There seemed to be more sounds than just "wo" there, to me, when I listened carefully to another sub. Mistranslation very likely, however. How would one say "the thing with Yin," or "the situation with Yin"? But I do think it's reasonable (but not necessary) to connect Mao's earlier "ano onna" with this "ano onna," if possible. Seems more likely, and Mao's surprise could have been at the idea of killing their boss, rather than Yin, as I thought before. Too bad I couldn't find that 2channel discussion someone mentioned, which had vanished by the time I tried to link to it. I did see that there was disagreement over the phrase, in later threads.

2. Suou undressed Hei to dry his clothes, but didn't take off his underpants. Good girl. She also did not tie him up when he was unconscious, and when he murmured "Yin," she was not coming over to tie him up, but just to see if he was awake. That's what I inferred, anyway. I would be the last person to attack her dignity. She has plenty, and none of us could take it away, anyway. Her body was in fact "fully exposed," but that had no effect on her dignity. She even had the wherewithal to shout at him when he had her down, rather than whimpering like most of us would have.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.