View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 17:13   Link #80
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
And I thought the process in creating flame hazes were targeting individuals who have a massive PoE potential such as Shana who is capable of allowing Alastor to manifest within her. They dont' just pick random people at will. The Lords themselves also have a significant amount of PoE in themselves compared to Denizens and they aren't exactly manifested in our world either (they are sealed in those objects). Denizens consume humans in order to continue to remain on Earth.
OK, basically what I've been asking is: suppose a Flame Haze has a huge PoE pool. Does it regenerate by itself overtime, or does it have to be restored from an outside source? Because if they regenerate over time, then Reiji Maigo isn't all that exclusive anymore now, is it? No matter how large the pool is, if it's constantly used without being replenished, it's bound to run out sometime, wouldn't it? But it doesn't seem that the Flame Hazes hesitate to use their powers which means they should have a stable supply line that prevents them from running out of fuel, right? where does this renewable fuel came from? Does being a Crimson Lord means you can supply your contractor with seemingly limitless PoE? If so, why do the Crimson Lords, strictly a denizen of the Crimson World have all that PoE? Wasn't Crimson World supposedly devoid of PoE which was why denizens came to our world in the first place?

Eh, perhaps this should be placed in the Q&A section, but rather than asking for the answer straight out, I'm merely speculating, as an anime-only watcher.

Quote:
Ok seriously all Flame Hazes were created due to a sense of revenge for being attacked by Crimson Denizens. They are faltering because as Yuji pointed out, they will no longer have to fight with hatred so the question becomes what is their purpose in life? This is what happened to Margery but she regained her mind by changing herself to fighting for Sato. She was about to destroy herself as she no longer had any purpose in pursuing the Silver.

The only reason why they'll keep fighting is because even though they are in full retreat the Denizens will continue to attack them regardless so it's now a fight for survival.
I get that. Which is why I said that if the denizens are gone, then they'd have no choice but to go away too. Since the very reason of Flame Haze existence is "vengeance" and for the "balance of the worlds", while protecting the world of humans as a result, that doesn't strictly make them allies of humans either. With the denizens gone, they'll probably have nowhere to direct that vengeance other than themselves, or against humans. Which is why I think that probably the "good" flame-hazes would've preferred to self destruct, because with no denizen to disturb the balance, the Flame-Haze's existence themselves might cause the unbalance they feared.

Quote:
I can't believe that just because Yuji has joined Bal Masque everyone is trying to villify the Flame Hazes in whatever angle they can get to the point that it's now that "oh denizens don't eat humans" when in fact that's what we've been seeing for the past 2 seasons.
I don't think anybody said denizens don't eat humans.