View Single Post
Old 2012-05-02, 14:53   Link #176
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Awesome tut, Rennir! I'll definitely try out some of that when I have time in the (hopefully) not so distant future. Work is killing me and my sig making at the moment.
Thanks PreSage! Haha I look forward to seeing your result! Hopefully it's not too hard to follow And good luck with your work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
This is an Awesome tut..i..

'm not good with sign...well..a boxer like me that like fight..i think is normal..

But..your tut is really awesome..+1...

and nice sign you made...in your thread...
Thank you! And you may be surprised about what you're actually good at and what you're not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
That's a great tut, Rennir! So nice of you to share your wisdom and in such an easy to follow way. (I can say that as a graphics noob.)

Love your new signature, too. Something fluffy once in the while eh?

I'd throw cookies, but the jar seems to be jammed ...
Thanks, I'm glad you think so. Haha, you're not a graphics noob, just a beginner, like the rest of us were at one point or another

Hahaha, I'll see I haven't done much anime stuff for a while, though I'll probably be getting into tagging again once summer starts, and this time with a lot of anime, and perhaps some fluffy stuff too. Who knows, maybe there'll be striped content too

Did a request

Not too happy with the result though Too monotone and bright, and the bg is repetitive. Typo could've been better too Hopefully, I'll get better at making things people request, where I don't choose the materials, though that's not too high on my list of priorities