View Single Post
Old 2010-06-05, 09:02   Link #465
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
judging hiyori now..... she became an angeLOID hybrid.... a 2nd generation wing system was placed instead of her own original ones.....

if i can judge her abilities since she is now combat capable.... i'd say she's a versatile unit........
no on her orginal wings it was placed a metal thing (with gears)... 3chains (no idea about legs) 2 on arms and neck....... so mostly she is mindlocked and her movements are beign controled by the synapse guy

well if synapse people are able to create such weapons... than maybe they are strong alone (angels).... anyway new chapter (40) should be out in store from 4th june.... but due RP down we wont see any kind of raw anytime soon ;/

anyway hard to tell what they did to Hiori... or is this a fate of every single angel that wakes up....... or is the synapse guy trying to use Hiori as weapon to kill Ikaros,Nyph and Astrea... like they remember Hiori and how she was a friend to them... so it will be harder to fight her as the memories of her are still there...... the same the thing that tomoki liked hiori so much will make it even harder to fight her... (no idea if they are allowed to fight an angel..)

but what if synapse guy only used hioris look but this is just new droid.... use outside look for his own purpose... hard to tell...

I guess next chapter might put some enlighment into "what happened to Hiori on synapse"..... well why the synapse guy appeared in that sleepin dome all by himself and not let angeloid do the job.... it looked like he come to capture Hiori and start his plan...... maybe his 2nd generation angeloids in reality are just "convering synapse citizen into them" angels generally are sleeping... and the 2nd generation does too... so mostly they have the ability becouse the base is a living angel who can sleep.....

hope that they will save hiori from that state somehow... dont want to see her die... not after what kind of pure person she was..... Deidalos should move her ass and help a little and not sit and do nothing and only look how tomoki, astrea,ikaros and nymph et hurt or die.....

synapose guy mostly knows that hiori become really close to tomoki group... and hioris crying and saying that she hates this new continent kinda signed her fate as the synapse guy new tool... I hope that tomoki will get up from bet and go to there the fight is happening... maybe he will remember hiori and she will try to stop her movements alone too....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote