Thread: Akb48
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 12:07   Link #20
Shinji01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
I wasn't a fan before but after seeing some of their members in different TV programs, they started to got my attention and before long I become a fan.

As for favorite members, I liked Atsuko Maeda and Yuko Oshima first through their drama appearances. Then Tomomi Itano through Kamen Rider W. The AKB drama Majisuka Gakuen got me hook on Mayu Watanabe and Mariko Shinoda. Then I saw Haruna Kojima and she is just hot. Finally I see Minami Takahashi in various variety shows and loved her personality.

And that's how I become fans of pretty much all top members now.
I agree.
The amazing thing about AKB is that you end up being a fan of multiple girls.
In Johnny's groups you have one favourite and you stick to it, so being interested in most top members and the group as a whole is a totally new experience for me.

I also think Akimoto Yasushi is ingenious in making use of tools around him to generate more buzz and addiction.

Who knew google plus will become this interesting for the fans and the members themselves.

The most important lesson I learned from AKB is that you should take every opportunity seriously because you never know what can generate exposure and success. Right now my new interest is Sakiko (who plays the piano). Hope she really does get to release a piano album from Pony Canion
Shinji01 is offline   Reply With Quote