View Single Post
Old 2012-08-19, 21:07   Link #1940
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
... eh, I thought the fights in Accel World have been pretty lackluster except for a select few thus far. I know knowledge of source material, so I'll just keep quiet..

Wait. I thought you read the novels? But yes, there will be quite a few awesome fight scenes.
Well, I only read chapter that related to SAO nad few chapters of Mother Rosario. Didn't read GGO, Alicization, and Fairy Dance. Mainly because I have terrible understanding on how battle works in text/novel format. So I usually skipped them.

Never liked Accel World's futuristic setting, especially the robotic avatar, but I have to admit that the animated battle scenes were quite fun and entertaining to watch. As for SAO, I like the medieval setting of SAO, but there isn't any good fighting scene in SAO with leave me in despair. So far, the best one was the Kobold Illfang one (anime). Sure that character development is needed, but they should balance it out a bit...at least in anime. They rushed and cut down a lot of things in anime.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote