View Single Post
Old 2007-10-16, 03:27   Link #27
BaalChaamon

I'm with Fenrir on the awakening and power surge topic. While Claymores (partially awakened or not) are able to increase their ability and skill levels progressively through training (partially awakened ones possible more effectively by tapping into a greater portion of their potential or by improving the quality of their yoki as Miria stated in the Slashers arc), Awakened ones cannot improve their abilities but remain static once they have unleashed their actual and potential power. Thats why I said that Hilda could have possible become a Tier 1 warrior (aka Top 5), but she awakened before she could use her potential.

Regarding the whole issue of Teresa hiding her power: I always wondered why the Org. never looked for the remains of Rosemary to check what had happened. Its not a casual event for a former No.1 to come close to awakening and would be worthwhile checking on what went on. They did find the awakened remains of Ophelia after all. My guess is that Teresa buried her Claymore style after she had her fun with her.

Last edited by BaalChaamon; 2007-10-16 at 03:45.