View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 13:32   Link #449
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Quote:
An artificial black hole for a reactor (providing far greater power than any sort of nuclear reactors), an I-Field capable of blocking conventional weapons, including nukes, and beam weapons, teleportation for itself and its beam fire, the Moonlight Butterfly capable of covering everything from Earth to Jupiter at full power and able to turn all other tech to sand, its nanomachines able to regenerate itself and even the pilot albeit slowly, and so on.
A kanabo damaged it. Plus it doesn't help Loran is an extremely poor pilot compared to other series pilots. If you want most technologically powerful, Phoenix Gundam wants a word with you.
Quote:
No other Gundam comes close to such a title.
Upper level gundams from the CE and AD timelines stand a solid chance. Hell, I don't think any gundam could really top the Reborns from a combat standpoint.
Quote:
I hope it's not worse than AGE.
Nah, it will be solid, but it'll get a similar reaction to Ultraman Nexus meaning we'll like it but Japan probably won't. The real thing we need to cross our fingers over is this being cancelled early like the original series and X were.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote