View Single Post
Old 2007-02-03, 10:59   Link #86
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Vindication on why Shiori visited the school in the first place. Do you get it now, people? The actual initial reason for why Shiori visited the school in the first place?

It was to meet her SISTER. NOT Yuuichi! SISTER!

*cough* *hack* *wheeze*
Unfortunately, nope.

It could be U1's own opinion, or he's just saying it to convince Kaori to go to the party. There were too many things pointing to the conclusion that Shiori went to school to visit U1, not Kaori. True, she did want to have bento with Kaori, and of course she did want to see Kaori, but...

1)Why she said she didn't know the name nor the class of the person she's trying to meet? Yes, she could have lied, but other than the illness, I don't see a reason why she needed to lie about that to a person she just met the second time;

2)Why her first visit happened to be the day after she bumped into U1 and Ayu?

3)Why would she come to visit Kaori, when she herself said that she's "trying her best not to see Kaori" in episode 17?

If you can give a convincing answer to those 3 questions, then I will accept that she's there to see Kaori.

Quote:
Only one scene confused me in this episode... What's up with Yuuichi's and Shiori's reaction at the crab? I totally didn't get that. Can anyone explain, please?
'Cause that store is known to sell weird stuff toys, and that crab is weird indeed. How often do you see a crab stuff toy (and a big one too)?