View Single Post
Old 2008-08-10, 21:07   Link #113
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

J.C staff seems to be hit or miss for alot of people. I just happen to like the works I seen by J.C Staff (at least I didn't hate them with all my heart). If you watch their works without the original material, they tend to be watchable or good. (I liked Kimikiss (despite I never played the game, but I never really liked harems) and Daa! Daa! Daa! anime then the original.)

I have a feeling Zero No Tsukaima's animation team would be working on this ^_^'' At least the animation would be fairy decent.

I read the first chapter of the manga, but I'm currently expecting a 'romantic' comedy with a pair of bickering couple. All I'm hoping, is less (or even better no) fanservice then ZnT. I haven't seen much of the original material, I always find reading the original after the anime usually gives me a longer time of enjoyment (at least I would not complain how bad the adaption is). If the animators doesn't totally screw it up (my defination of screwed up...is...well at least I find ZnT 3 enjoyable) I should like it. XD