View Single Post
Old 2009-11-05, 12:08   Link #2910
ameskitty
Kupo

As for Kanon, I've always had the feeling that there's something he could be doing to resolve the murders but he's not doing it. I'm not quite convinced that he's actually killing or wanting people to die (motive at this point is my main issue) but if what I'm feeling is true that doesn't mean he's totally innocent, either.

I can't really think of what this something would be, and it's kind of a gut instinct. And obviously I'm not talking about him abandoning his furniture complex and getting with Jessica (because there's no reason that would stop the murders, even/especially if she is Beatrice, although the furniture thing is probably a factor in his passiveness) or even him telling everybody about Kinzo (although that would definitely help make matters a little less twisted).

But if we're going with the two main Beatrice suspects that type of behavior makes a lot of sense.

Again, just a thought and it's not really useful without knowing what that "something" is, but I'd thought I'd say it XD.

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
ameskitty is offline   Reply With Quote