Thread: Licensed Strawberry Panic!
View Single Post
Old 2006-09-04, 09:53   Link #1229
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsh
Epi. 22 was a WIN. Kaname's "you war da cuzen wan" will go down in my book as the most comprehensive english ever heard in tennis match.
Yes. Tennis match.

About Spicas.. Amane/Hikari/Yaya relationship was always interesting to watch. But I prefer Hikari/Amane in the novel.. Anime-Amane MUST learn from novel Amane. Stop being too shy, you fool prince!
Spoiler for Novel 2:

NOVEL AMANE FTW!!!

Btw, this just out
Spoiler for episode 23:

Gaaaahhh~~!! Their relationship was too unbearable to root! I know Tamao is cute, but Shizuma/Nagisa will win in the end.

Go away, Shizuma! You're not wanted anymore! *shakes fist*

If Strawberry Panic will play through w/the repeated formula as seen in this episode, then yeah, Shizuma and Nagisa probably will happen. I'm guessing it'll go as far as the ceremony before they do hook up together though. In fact, the writers will probably even overlook the fact that Shizuma will be graduating this term for the sake of hooking those two up together. Tamao-chan is the better choice, but it'll probably be Shizuma and Nagisa in the end, after all.

....Unless the writers have a sudden epiphany that is, which given the lack of creativty in Strawberry Panic thus far, seems unlikely to say the least. BUT, not impossible. Just very, very close to. Tamao-chan and Nagisa always previewing the next episode and Tamao's "If it's just the two of us.." might have some significance. Who knows, though. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Not exactly the best thing to do for a shallow series like Strawberry.

Do something, Tamao-chan! Don't just keel over backwards while somebody else takes your woman! DAMMIT!!!

Last edited by Kuro; 2006-09-04 at 10:03.
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote